Interested in joining a dynamic, profitable, small start-up in Sydney, with customers all over the world? Apply for a position below!
You'll be a joining a team of startup veterans with over 40 years combined experience developing software products! We are all passionate about building great products and offering the best support in the industry for our customers. Our goal is to create an open, fun but highly productive workplace where our team can work on projects they truly feel passionate about. Read more about us.
- Mid-level Full Stack Developer
- Senior Full Stack Developer
Note. We are currently not in a position to sponsor candidates needing a visa to work in Australia.
Mid-Level & Senior Full Stack Developers
Are you a developer that loves to see the products you craft used by 1000s of high profile companies around the world? Are you the kind of engineer that takes pride in delivering value quickly without compromising user experience? Do you like to take ownership and help drive the roadmap? If this sounds like you, then come join our team!
We are looking for mid and senior full stack developers to help us take our product to the next level. We have been developing Automation for Jira for 18 months and it is the fastest growing product in the Atlassian marketplace, with over 13,000 active installations globally.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing core features and customer experiences
- Building key infrastructure pieces as we need to scale
- Collaborating with team to define strategy and roadmap
- Releasing software for both our Cloud and Server offerings
- Supporting our Cloud offering - monitor and respond to issues
- Working with customers to resolve their issues
You are a mid-level or senior developer that can work independently. We don't expect you to be an expert in everything but we would love to hear your experiences around the following:
- Ability to pick up new technologies
- Ability to be your own designer and product manager
Knowledge of the principles to construct fault-tolerant, reliable and durable software systems
Knowledge to evaluate trade-offs between value, correctness, robustness, performance, space and time
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Working experience with AWS esp. Serverless technology (Lambda, Kinesis)
- Knowledge of Jira
Experience with building serverless systems
Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies (e.g., Kanban, scrum)
Experience with continuous delivery
Want to join our team? Then please send us your cover letter and resume to apply.