Interested in joining a dynamic, profitable, small start-up in Sydney, with customers all over the world? Apply for a position below!
You'll be a joining a team of startup veterans with over 40 years combined experience developing software products! We are all passionate about building great products and offering the best support in the industry for our customers. Our goal is to create an open, fun but highly productive workplace where our team can work on projects they truly feel passionate about. Read more about us.
Marketing & Business development manager
Are you a marketer looking to make your mark in the startup world? Are you passionate about marketing products that are helping teams work more efficiently? Are you a creative and motivated individual, who loves all things online marketing? If this sounds like you, then come join our team!
We are looking for a marketing and business development manager to own product marketing for the fastest growing product in the Atlassian marketplace, Automation for Jira, with over 12,000 active installations globally.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying market opportunities to drive growth
- Developing and executing the go-to-market strategy
- Using customer research to influence product strategy and craft messaging
- Generating high quality content including emails, blogs, webinar content, uses cases, customer stories, and more
- Build relationships with our network of Atlassian partners
- Organising and representing Code Barrel at global conferences
- Coordinating with agencies for design work, website creation and campaigns
You have ~5 years of marketing experience, ideally in the software space (or you’re a self starter who can easily ramp up on new technologies). You will be the first full-time marketing role to join Code Barrel, so being self-motivated and able to work independently are a requirement for this role. We don't expect you to be an expert in everything but we would love to hear your experiences around the following:
- SEO and SEM (to optimise the website and the Atlassian marketplace listing)
- Google analytics (to optimise engagement and conversions)
- Content creation (blogs, newsletters, webinars, landing pages etc)
- Email campaigns (building emails lists, content creation and optimisation)
- Lead management (including buyer journey mapping)
- Knowledge of good design principles (e.g. alignment, hierarchy, space...)
- Some knowledge of: Google Analytics, Mailchimp, HubSpot (or similar CRM), Sketch (or similar), Atlassian tools (bonus!)
Want to join our team? Then please send us your cover letter and resume to apply.